Port Tower Edit
1. The Port Tower can send armies across great distances in an instant, but it must be paired with a Port Gate.
2. Just like other alliance buildings, the Port Tower can be built instantly. Just like the Fort, it cannot be attacked or scouted. However, if your Alliance Castle is destroyed, your Port Tower will disappear.
3. The Port Tower must be built inside your alliance territory.
4. The Port Tower works with the Port Gate to send armies directly to your enemy in an instant, launching a huge battle on them when they least expect it.
5. Each player can only send 1 army to the Port Tower at a time. Then, use the Port Attack option to march your army from the Port Gate to the enemy. When the battle ends, they'll march directly back to your castle.
6. Only the Alliance Leader and Deputies can build the Port Tower.